All HAPPINESS consortium members are well positioned in the value chain to address new markets and new business opportunities by promoting technology results of their own expertise domain outside of automotive applications. Typically:
- Leading global supplier of technology and services in the automotive domain, industrial technology, building technology and consumer goods : Robert BOSCH Gmbh
- An innovative and growing European SME involved in manufacturing of plastic based products using thermoforming, printing and molding technologies: WALTER PACK
- A leading global material provider for specialty fluorinated polymers and leader for specific Electroactives Polymers (EAP) materials based on terpolymers : ARKEMA S.A.
- A very active SME in Integrated Systems development (electronic and software based development) with main added value based on Intellectual Property (IP) development : ISD.
- Academic and Research Organization in TOLAE process (CEA), Plastic Technologies (Fundacion Gaiker) and Human-Computer Interaction (INRIA and University of Glasgow)